Thursday 24 February 2011

New blog!

Well to be honest, I'm a bit torn between just carrying on from my old blog (http://lilmissm.tumblr.com/) or whether to just start all over.

So a bit of a brief about me and whats going on at the moment;

>I'm trying to put on weight. This is something I've been constantly doing for most of my life but have been trying extra hard the last few months. I'm failing. I still don't weigh 8 bloody stone. Hmpf.

>I'm trying to be a domestic goddess. I have become so lazy the last few years and relied on other people to do stuff for me. So I'm trying to get domestic again. Not doing too bad as this one, but still not of goddess status.

>I'm attempting my first novel. I love writing, always have done. So I became inspired a few weeks ago and have been trying to get to grips with the discipline of writing. Not doing too badly at that but not as committed as I probably should be.

So that's pretty much what this blog will revolve around.

x

1 comment:

Kat said...

Maybe you could have a stone off me and we would all be happy :)